With the large increases in diesel prices, controlling diesel costs on construction sites has become a vital financial management task. Diesel needs to be transported to site and then dispensed to the plant and equipment on site. This makes it challenging to control diesel costs especially since theft increases with higher oil prices.
Whimbrel’s diesel management software helps financial managers make the correct decisions on when to dispose of plant. This makes a big difference to the profitability of construction companies, particularly if they operate a lot of heavy equipment.
Whimbrel has developed a diesel management software package specifically for the construction industry, including earthworks, groundworks, pipe laying, civil engineering and road construction.
These are the frequently requested features:
- Records of site diesel utilisation
- Monthly reconciliation statements between diesel suppliers’ invoices and diesel delivered
- Individual reconciliation statements for each diesel truck or bowser on larger sites
- Diesel consumption reports on site equipment and large plant
- Detailed diesel consumption reports across all active sites
- Accurate diesel costs for estimating future tenders
- Accounting and estimating software integration
Whimbrel can integrate data from the diesel management package with automated diesel systems, accounting packages and estimating software. Whimbrel’s diesel management software can also be integrated with other Whimbrel solutions including our plant management software.
Diesel Management Reports
All Whimbrel’s diesel management reports can be custom designed. We can also include detailed plant consumption reports and monthly reports to control diesel usage.